ARRIVAL & BEST LAND USE
The concept of the master plan is based on a number of criteria:
1. Dividing the arrival roads between the different users and enabling emergencies
to reach medical assistance speedily and unhindered.
2. The strip concept traces out the development of buildings like a spine, and a
life line... from birth to 3rd age. It offers the flexibility of staged construction and
The mix of the offer responds to all human needs. We would want to make a life
destination by choice:
* Medical: offering all specialities and enabling partnerships with international
* Wellness: holistic, detox, dietary, aesthetics.
* Education: Medical University and Research Centre. Hospitality University.
* Conferencing: an international conference center with 2 hotels of 2 categories.
* Hospitality: serviced Apartments for visiting families and academicians.
* Residential: condos offering a range of sizes with modern designs
* Two Leisure and entertainment villages offering food outlets, restaurants and
retail catering for different categories of the population.
* Student and teachers housing
* 3rd age living with and without medical assistance.
* An Alzheimer and Parkinson medical assistance center
* Modern and environmental friendly transport means within the campus with electric cars and an electric bus shuttle serving all outlets.
* The spine will be built with lavish green planting and outdoor spaces offering the users a healthy environment for outdoor sports and walking.
We are proposing a CREATIVE and COMPREHENSIVE development program built around FOUR Major related activities:
1. The Medical Village
2. The Conferencing Village
3. The Education & Research Campus
4. The Wellness living Village
These four major components are spaced out on the site to segregate different users’ needs, access controls, vehicle traffic and parking.
Yet they are laid out to maintain pedestrian, cycling, proximity for the inhabitants and users to mingle, walk and meet in an eco-friendly environment rich with landscapes and covered
walkways for protection from the elements.
Vehicles will enter the site in the front facade and will spread the traffic left, right and straight ahead within the first 1Km from the frontage line. The traffic will be distributed towards the busiest two components of the project: the medical and the conferencing. It is estimated that the traffic intensity will be diluted by over 80% before it reaches the buffer zone preserving the privacy and peace of life desired for the Wellness village.
The Medical Campus and the Conferencing Village will be laid out to either side of the main arrival avenue.
The Residential and Education villages are positioned to the rear of the site to preserve their community lifestyle.
We will put a strong accent on landscaping and green spaces creating fruits and vegetables biofarms production units for residents and patients.
The controlled environment spaces would enable the creation of gated and securitized communities within the site, with ample walking and exercising trails, and gathering spaces for the residents of all ages.